- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom, select Advanced.
- Under "Printing," select Printers.
- Next to the name of your printer, select More Edit.
- Make sure all your printer information is correct, with no typos or misspellings.
If all your printer info is accurate, try removing and re-adding your printer:
- Next to the name of your printer, select More Remove.
- Set up your printer again.
Tip: If you still can't print, you may need to update your printer's firmware. Visit your printer manufacturer's website for more information.