Each Kajeet comes with a small set of instructions. Please follow those instructions to successfully connect to the Kajeet Mobile Hotspot.
For the SmartSpot T41:
On the back of the Kajeet Mobile Hotspot is a label which contains the SSID of that hotspot device
Password for the Kajeet device is located on the set of instructions that are with the device
When connecting from a Chromebook or other device, find the SSID as listed on the back of the Kajeet and connect to that device with the password provided on the instruction sheet
In the event you experience issues with your Kajeet device, contact UCFSD technical support by going here, how to contact the UCFSD Technology Department
For the SmartSpot 717:
- Power on your Jetpack.
- Press (Power/Menu button) quickly when the display is on.
- Press one time for data usage information.
- Press two times for the Wi-Fi name.
- Press three times for the Password.
- Press four times for Settings & Info URL guide
- Press five times to return to the Home screen.